This blog is my way of organizing thoughts and sharing my heart in my search for how to live a life of eternal value. It's an avenue for honesty and a platform for sharing about the good and bad experiences of life. My hope is that my thoughts might provoke more of your own and that the blog itself might serve as an open door for communication, discussion, and encouragement between those who know my incredible Savior and those who don't . ✞

Thursday, August 12, 2010

why I share this blog

So I don't share this blog with people so that they will think, "Wow. Look at you go Laura" (not sure if ppl still use the phrase "look at you go"-- but I do. lol) I share it because I need a lot of wisdom, help, encouragement, prayers and support from others. And I share it because I hope that at some point, my rambling or someone's response to it might offer someone else the wisdom, help, encouragement, prayers and support that they need. So always feel free to comment, whether you agree, disagree, or had some sort of epiphany bc of the post [pretty sure you don’t have to have a blog account to comment or follow someone].


I can't figure all of this out on my own ... I don't want to. I totally endorse the verses "Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing" (1 Thessalonians 5:11) and "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend" (Proverbs 27:17). I want and need to be in touch with people who make me think. People who challenge me to back up my faith and start living it out more. People that encourage me to keep searching for His will. People that will pray for me on this journey. We all need this -- even if we’ve got a good grasp on things. And I wanna be that person for you, so never hesitate to contact me -- whether by email, facebook, phone, blogging … whatever. :)


Grace and peace my friends♥

No comments:

Post a Comment