This blog is my way of organizing thoughts and sharing my heart in my search for how to live a life of eternal value. It's an avenue for honesty and a platform for sharing about the good and bad experiences of life. My hope is that my thoughts might provoke more of your own and that the blog itself might serve as an open door for communication, discussion, and encouragement between those who know my incredible Savior and those who don't . ✞

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven

 "I can guarantee that there is one thing you cannot do in heaven that you can do on earth.  You can worship God in heaven.  You can praise God in heaven.  You can sing songs to God in heaven.  You can learn God's Word in heaven.  But one thing you cannot do in heaven is share your faith with nonbelievers ... Since that is true, shouldn't it be a priority of your life to reach out to all the lost people on the earth while you can?"

That is an excerpt from the book I keep bringing up.  He's got a point, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment